We strive to help you find a property on our site as easily as possible, so below we will explain how to do so and hopefully answer some questions along the way.
Searching for a Property
There are a number of different ways to search for a property, firstly by the Quick Search found on our homepage and in the left hand column of all the other pages. This Quick Search has a few basic fields that you can fill out to refine your search.
- Keyword - if you know the street name of the property you are looking for you can add that in here
- Category - You can refine your search to houses/bungalows, flats/apartments or commercial property
- City - You can select the town or city from the drop down menu to refine the location
- Region - If you want a wider area you can choose the region from the drop down menu
- Min Bedrooms - Choose the minimum amount of bedrooms you would like here
- Min Bathrooms - Choose the minimum amount of bathrooms you would like here
- Price range (PCM) - Choose the minimum and maximum for the price range
Click the search button to execute your search. If the search form is blank it will return all of the properties on the site.
If you would like a more in depth search use the Advanced Map Search. The Advanced Map Search allows you to search with your keyword, by region and by city, use sliders to refine your Price range, number of bedrooms and bathrooms. You can also search for a combination of property types by selecting Commercial, Flat/Apartment and/or House/Bungalow. This search also allows you refine them further if they have parking or a garage.
The map shows all the properties in their exact locations and you can zoom in to specific areas of the map.
The property results update in real time as you adjust them and appear or disappear form the map.
If you hover over a property then an intro will appear over the property in the map showing a thumbnail photo from the property gallery.
Clicking on the address link of the property will take you through to the property details page.
Viewing a Property
Once you view a property you will see a large photo of the property and down the right hand side of it a list of the major details, including how many bedrooms or bathrooms, whether the property is furnished, what type of heating it has and if it has a garage or parking.
Above the photo you will see a number of tabs
- Images - Clicking on this will open up a slideshow of a selection of photos of the property
- Map - Clicking on this will show you the property on Google Maps
- Street View - This allows you to use Google Street View to see the location of the property
- Driving Directions - You can also get driving directions to the property from any other location you want
Below the photo you will see a number of tabs
- Overview - In depth overview of the property along with a list of all the amenities of the property
- Request a viewing - Simply fill out the form and your request will be forwarded on to an agent who will get in contact with you. You will need to fill out the Captcha security code that is displayed in blue to the left of the form to send it.
- Send to a friend - If you think a friend or family member would like the property you can forward it on to them with this form. You will need to fill out the Captcha security code that is displayed in blue to the left of the form to send it.
- Gallery - You can view thumbnails of all the photos of the property
Along the top of the property page on the yellow bar you can click back to the previous page, View the Property details on a PDF, print the property, save it to your favourites (you need to be registered to do this), view your favourites or search again.
The contact details are also shown on the right of this page allowing you to contact our staff direct.
How to register
To register to the site either click "Register" in the top navigation or the "Create an account" link in the login panel ont eh left hand side. Simply fill out your details, choose whether you want to register for our email newsletter, fill out your First Name and Last Name and then Within the Captcha box slide the small square to the right to unlock the form and then click register.
You will then be sent an activation email to the email address that you signed up with. You will need to click on the activation link within this email to finish setting up your account. You will also only be added to our mailing list (if newsletter registration was selected) once this activation email is clicked on.
Once activated you can then log in and save to your shortlist.